Massage is in an ancient therapeutic technique that many have used to relax and heal people for thousands of years. Just like rubbing down your shoulders or back can help you feel more relaxed, a facial massage can do the same. Not only that, but facial massages offer an abundance of other benefits.
To help you get an idea of just what facial massages can do for you, we’ve compiled a list of the top five benefits that you can experience when you incorporate facial massages into your daily routine.
- Relieves stess and tension which helps prevent wrinkles. Facial massage can help to relax tense muscles and decrease the lines tense muscles form. Facial massage also helps to relieve anxiety and improve a person’s mood.
- Increases circulation. The increase in circulation can give your skin a youthful glow.
- Natural Facelift. Massage helps bring oxygen to the area being massaged.
- Eliminate toxins. A facial massage can stimulate the lymphatic vessels which facilitates eliminating the toxins built up in the face.
- Reduces congestion. It can help relieve the allergy symptom congestion by improving drainage.
Eleni Savvides xx
Owner: Nyxi Nyxi Beauty Lounge