Super healthy and super filling try this alternative for breakfast. No bread necessary!
Jot it down:
For 4 servings
- 2 avocados
- 4 eggs
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- bacon bits
- cherry tomato, quartered
- fresh basil, chopped
- shredded cheddar cheese
- fresh chives, chopped
- Preheat oven to 200°C
- Slice the avocados in half and remove the pits.
- Place the avocado halves on a baking sheet and scoop out some of the flesh to make a bigger hole.
- Crack one egg into each hole and season with salt and pepper.
- Top with toppings of choice and bake for 15 minutes or until yolk reaches desired consistency.
- Sprinkle with fresh herbs, as desired.