- The perfect brow shape is all about drawing the right lines and getting the right shape.
- The first thing you need to do is use a spoolie brush to get all the hairs into place so you can see all the gaps that need filling in.
- I like to use a pencil brow .I fill in all the gaps with little strokes always starting from the middle of the brow because if you begin from the start of your brow, most of time you will end up having a boxy shape which is not appealing and looks rather unnatural. Simply follow the natural shape of your brow, feathering in little hairs and as you get closer to the start of your brow reduce pressure but continue feathering in hairs. Once you are finished go back with your spoolie brush and softly brush your brow just to get a more blended and natural result.
- The next step is definition. I like to use a liquid brow gel to define the tail of the brow to make it more visible and outlined. Starting from the middle again use an angled brush, dip it in the liquid brow gel and start dragging the colour across, towards the tail working from the base to the top.
- Final step is to use concealer to clean up under your brow, the result is a more carved, sharp look. Using a flat definer brush draw a very thin line at the base of your brow. I also like to use Benefit’s eyebrow highlighter to emphasizes the arch of my brow.
Below you will find a few suggestions on products we use and highly recommend:
An ultra-fine eyebrow pencil that draws incredibly natural-looking, hair-like strokes that last 12 budge-proof hours.
Versatile, double-ended brow tool with twist-up browcolor on one side and styling and blending brush on the other.
An all-in-one eyebrow cream-gel easily fills, sculpts and defines brows.
Waterproof brow liner in gel is a perfect product to fill the eyebrows, emphasize their colour and give a distinct contour.
This creamy eyebrow highlighter accentuates arches for brighter, boosted and younger-looking eyes.
Till next week…