This Coleslaw salad version is the perfect tangy-sweet, slightly crunchy counterpoint to even the simplest lunch; meat sammies, grilled burgers and dogs, pulled pork … you name it! And with both Greek yogurt and superhero cabbage (we’re talking antioxidant superhero nutrition, you know!) – this slaw is delicious yet also incredibly nutritious. Just the way we like it
- ½ cup 2% plain Greek yogurt
- 3 ½ tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 3 tbsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- 6 ¼ cups bagged coleslaw blend or shredded cabbage and carrot
- In a small bowl, combine Greek yogurt, vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper and whisk until smooth and thoroughly combined.
- Place slaw blend/cabbage and carrot in a large bowl and pour Greek yogurt dressing mixture over top. Stir to coat cabbage thoroughly.
- Cover and refrigerate until using (preferably at least 30 minutes).