Many of you have frequently asked us for a cheaper option on some of the products we feature on Wednesday Morning Coffee so this week’s post is all about our first 6 favourite dupes.
- Mascara is my everyday must so this explains why I use up quite a few bottles yearly. Finding a cheaper solution but at the same time having good results led me to L’Oreal’s Voluminous Butterfly Mascara! Loved both the price and the result.
- Summer time and bronzer go hand in hand and because I do like to use it all over my body it has to be in a bigger package.
- Want bright eyes instantly along with the erasing of dark circles and fine lines? Then both these products will help you eliminate the problem and get the desired result!
- A little shine goes a long way. Bobbi Brown’s version has a little more of a glow but NYX’s version is just as good and this dupe is definitely worth the investment.
- There are so many different lipstick effects but my fav is the matte formso from all the different nude and matte shades I’ve tried, these two have very similar shade results.
Try: NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream (Toulouse), €6.80, www.cultbeauty.co.uk or SLA LipCrush – Liquid matte lipstick (20605), €21.50, SLA Make Up Cyprus
- Last but not least, my favourite dupe has to be my eye makeup remover. I don’t like to strain the area around my eyes so I always use a specialized eye and lip remover and these two have to be the best of the bunch.
Till next week ladies…