Ladies, this post is for you!
Achillea (Achillea Millefolium) is also known as the woman’s herb. It took its name from the great Greek warrior Achilles, who treated his soldiers’ wound with this herb.
Studies show that this plant has various health benefits.
Health Benefits of Achillea:
- Balances women’s hormones
- Helps stabilize irregular women’s’ monthly cycles
- Helps relieve period pain
- Helps heal polycystic ovaries
- Helps detoxification
- Helps heal uterine fibroids
- Helps relieve menopausal symptoms such as hot flashes
- Reduces blood pressure
Note that Achillea is not recommended for use during pregnancy. It can only be used in the last days of pregnancy to help delivery.
Dietitian / Nutritionist
M.Sc. Nutritional Medicine