I’m a huge makeup addict. I’ve said that before, I KNOW, but I have to say it again because this article is all about LIPSTICKS!
In my opinion, a woman is never fully dressed without a lipstick. It brightens her face, it gives her confidence and when it’s applied properly, it’s the ultimate show stopper!
However, I know that most of my friends just won’t put lipstick because “it fades or vanishes within an hour anyway, so why bother?” Guess what: I got you covered!
Here are all the steps you need to follow to make your lipstick last all day long:
- Exfoliate: If you haven’t heard of the importance of exfoliation before, let me just tell you one thing: IT’S EVERYTHING! Preparing your lips is very important so I suggest you buy an exfoliation scrub, or make your own scrub at home. Add two teaspoons of sugar and one teaspoon of honey in a small bowl and exfoliate your lips. Leave the scrub on your lips for about 10 minutes.
- Line and Fill: Lip liner is recommended by the pros to keep colour from fading. Fill your lips with the lip pencil.
- Set with powder: Set the lip pencil with your powder. Tap the powder very carefully on your lips so that you won’t mess your whole face!
- Apply and Blot: Apply your lipstick.
- Apply your Matte Liquid Lipstick: I just love super matte lipsticks, so I always apply a matte liquid lipstick of a similar shade on my lips. It makes your lips look fuller and makes your lipstick last longer.
- Blend with your Lip Pencil: Use your lip pencil to blend the colours, fix uneven lines and create the perfect shape for your lips.
TAP ON THE PICTURE BELOW TO WATCH HOW TO…
Thank me later!