I love natural makeup as it shows off natural beauty. Natural makeup for me means emphasizing the natural features of my face. In addition to the eyes that is a basic part of makeup, the lips are also important.
Follow these 5 steps to have juicy lips during summer:
- Clean lips with Elemis White Flowers Eye and Lip Make Up Remover, which respects the sensitive area of the lips and deeply hydrates them. This gentle yet effective bi-phase make-up remover instantly cleanses the delicate eye and lip area of all traces of make-up.
- Exfoliate with a light exfoliating product to soften lips and help them shine. Gentle Rose Exfoliator is very good.
- Use Pro Definition Eye and Lip Cream to hydrate the lips and help fill up small lines and wrinkles around them.
- Moisturize your lips with Lip Revive Conditioning Balm. It keeps lips soft and perfectly moisturized and is petroleum free. The nourishing White Bees Wax base is rich in vitamins and is perfectly blended with Peppermint to cool and smooth them.
- Use your favorite lip stick. My favorite is Jouer Frostbite Lip Topper.
Eleni Savvides xx
Owner: Nyxi Nyxi Beauty Lounge