We all love the smoky eye but during the summer we don’t want it to look over made up or too heavy. Bronzes, coppers, and light browns make for a sultry date-night look and work on any eye colour.
Here’s how to create a light, summery, smoky eye:
- Place an ivory coloured eyeshadow all over your upper lid.
- Highlight your brow-bone (right under your eyebrow) with a lighter coloured eye shadow for that instant brow-lift.
- Brush a medium-brown or bronze coloured eye shadow shade onto your outer lid (where your eye ends) and bring it in and over your crease softly blending out the edges of your eyes with the help of a blending brush.
- Brush the same medium-brown or bronze eye shadow shade onto your lower lash line.
- Using a liquid eyeliner (I would suggest a dark brown shade and not black as it would make it look really harsh), line your waterline and smudge along your eyelashes using a pencil brush.
- And finally apply several coats of mascara to finish off this lovely natural look.
Till next week ladies…