Make up! Do I? Don’t I? Should I? This seriously is a chore for me when getting ready to go out for two reasons mainly. One because I’m a last minute person, unfortunate for those around me, yes I know! and two I have this issue about not wanting too much on my face ( I think it makes me look older too).
Funnily enough, even though I like experimenting with colours in general, I tend to fossilise and stick to what I know best and do the same thing whenever I must! Saying that, everybody seems to like how I make myself up, (basic and glossy) and wants to know what I do and what products I use, (don’t know why!) So today, I’m sharing my make-up routine with you!
My sister Georgina and Katerina (WMC’s resident make-up artist) love all things beauty and always rub off onto me and bombard me with what newbies they come across. My sister, a fan of Space NK is always on the lookout for the next best thing, but, I, on the other hand, once I like something stick to it.
I always make sure I’m well moisturised. During the day (if I make myself up which is hardly ever) I’ll just put my concealer on under my eyes and then some mascara, eyebrow filler (as I have no eyebrows) and some blusher. At night, I’ll use my shimmer and foundation too and then do the same with some eyeshadow and liner. Add a gloss to my lips and that’s that! Nothing fancy, nothing time consuming just basic – that’s me! (for make – up that is!)
Here is exactly what is in my make up bag:
- Face fabric Georgio Armani ( If and when I want light coverage which is hardly ever)
- Powder fabric concealer Georgio Armani
- Boiing hydrating concealer benefit
- My favourite under eye brightening corrector EVER is BECCA
- Killawatt lightening dust and fire crystal Fenty Beauty ( When I want that extra sparkle)
- Backlight Priming Filter BECCA ( I tend to put it all over my face)
My 3 blushers are benefit
- Rockateur ( My daily blush)
- Eye shadow – Ombre Rouge Eye Palette BECCA
- LINER PLUME Noir LANCOME
- TEDDY EYE KHOL MAC ( favourite colour pencil)
- Eye tint 27 Georgio Armani
Due to my having no eyebrows I tend to use these two products daily!
- KA – BROW benefit
- GIMME BROW+ benefit
- HYPNOSE Doll Eyes 01 LANCOME
- EYES TO KILL 01 LANCOME
- Gloss bomb FENTY GLOW FENTY BEAUTY ( lip gloss of the moment)
- Lip maestro 202 Georgio Armani
Dedicated to all of my friends who keep asking me about my make up.