A whole new way of making oven baked sweet potatoes super edible for all members of the family !
- large sweet potato, peeled and grated
- ⅓ cup panko breadcrumbs (15 g)
- ⅓ cup parsley, minced(10 g)
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 200°C
- Grate the sweet potato with a coarse cheese grater.
- Transfer the grated bits to a medium bowl and season with a ¼ teaspoon of the salt. Mix the sweet potato until well incorporated.
- Let the sweet potato sit for 20 minutes until the salt has drawn out some of the moisture.
- Pour the sweet potato into a kitchen towel and twist to strain as much liquid as you can.
- Place the grated sweet potato back into a bowl and mix with the breadcrumbs, parsley, garlic, onion powder, rosemary, remaining ¼ teaspoon of salt, pepper, and egg, and mix until well combined.
- Form the mixture into 15 even sized balls and transfer to a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-24 minutes, flipping each halfway through.
- Serve with your choice of dipping sauce.