Let this year’s Green Monday act as an excuse for us to go more gourmet! All ingredients in this recipe are from Froutopia.com.cy.
For approx.: 6 people
- 500 grams of black tagliatelles (with cuttlefish ink)
- 150 grams of smoked salmon cut in strips
- 2 fresh onions finely chopped
- 4 tbl. olive oil
- 1/3 cup vodka
- 180 ml Hopla vegetal cream
- 2 tbl. finely chopped dill
- freshly ground pepper
- Firstly, heat the olive oil in a deep frying pan and sauté the chopped onions for 2’. Add the salmon and continue the sauté for 1’. Add the vodka and let it set for 2’ so that the alcohol evaporates.
- Add the cream, salt and pepper and heat the sauce for 4-5’ until it thickens slightly. Finally, sprinkle in the dill. Keep the sauce covered to prevent it from forming a crust.
- Boil the tagliatelles in salted water, drain them well and put them back in the saucepan.
- Pour in the sauce, mix and serve with freshly ground pepper.