If you find yourself wondering what the hype is about Matcha green tea, then this post is for you! Matcha seems to be everywhere these days. It is an easy and simple way to add powerful health benefits to your everyday diet!
5 reasons to add Matcha to your diet:
- It’s rich in powerful antioxidant phytonutrients (EGCG) which have proven cancer fighting properties
- It’s rich in L-theanine, a rare amino acid that naturally promotes relaxation and alertness
- It boosts metabolism
- Matcha prevents ageing
- It’s rich in chlorophyll, the element that gives it its intense green colour. Chlorofyll is a powerful natural substance for detoxing the body.
One serving of Matcha tea is the nutritional equivalent of 10 cups of regularly brewed green tea!
- When you drink Matcha you ingest the entire leaf and receive 100% of the nutrients of the leaf
- Matcha powdered green tea has 137 times more antioxidants than regularly brewed green tea.