We all get that feeling that we’re doing everything by the book, yet the results don’t seem like it. Well, you’re not the only one! It takes a generous amount of motivation, dedication and KNOW HOW!
The first rule would be to listen to your trainer and nutritionist. Of course, sometimes you think you know what’s best for your body, but there’s a reason there are professionals out there. Listen to them, give them the time and dedication and the hard work will pay off!
Discipline plays the biggest role in the journey of health and fitness. Once you get there, the rest is a piece of cake!
Here are 10 common mistakes people make when trying to lose weight and stay healthy:
- Too much focus on the scale
- In take of too many or not enough calories
- Not exercising or exercising excessively
- Not lifting weights
- Overestimating how many calories are burnt during exercise
- Not consuming enough protein
- Not consuming enough fibre
- Eating too often, even when not hungry.
- Having unrealistic expectations
- Drinking sugar!!!
BSc Physical Education and Sports Science