Watermelon + cucumbers is one of the most refreshing combos of all time. Throw in some mint, red onion, and feta and toss it all with a very simple vinaigrette (just olive oil + red wine vinegar), and you’ve got yourself a mean summer salad.
Feeds approx.: 4 people
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3 cups cubed seedless watermelon
- 1 cup medium cucumber, chopped
- 1 cup crumbled feta
- 1/2 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped mint
- Flaky sea salt, for garnish (optional)
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, red wine vinegar, and salt.
- In a large serving bowl, combine watermelon, cucumber, feta, red onion, and mint. Pour over dressing, tossing to combine.
- Garnish with more mint and flaky sea salt.