Wine is not just any other alcoholic drink. It has been in our lives for thousands of years and it is probably the oldest drink, besides water!
According to Plato, “Nothing more excellent or valuable than wine was every granted by the gods to man.” I, personally, have no ambition in contradicting Plato!
Am I really going to suggest that wine is the solution to your problems? Not quite.
However, it is without doubt that Drinking Wine Is Good for Your Mind, Body and Soul.
- Balloon-belly, no more: Compared to other alcohol, such as beer, I never get the bloated feeling by drinking wine.
- It is believed that 1 glass of wine = 1 hour at the gym. Wine boosts your heart rate and pumps up muscle performance. I’ll just say it: Sign me up for a yearly submission!
- I mean, wine is technically fruit. …..Or not?!
- Parents’ Approved! While moving on from tequila shots, parents surely appreciate your knowledge on a good Chardonnay. Even if it takes you more than 2-3 glasses of practise…
- Can be paired with every movie genre, from “Harry Potter”, “Marathon” to “Letters to Juliet”!
- A great companion for staying-in or going out. Now staying in.Drinking wine is always a good and classy option! Also, it will never ever break your heart, unlike some other occasions, or well, people.
- It erases any memories on how many calories are in things. In fact, pair it with some cheesy heavenly delicious bites!
Last but not least…
- Wine lifts up your spirit! According to research… Well who needs research. Just drink a glass of wine!
Finally! You can thank me later for starting off your week with some damn good news. Red drinker? White drinker? It doesn’t f*matter. Drink. Some. Wine. 😊
In challenging times, raise your glasses with dignity, strength and positivity. We’re all in this together!
Stay Safe. Stay at home
See you next week!
Until then.. Strike for a glass half full !